# Best I ever Had.



"You deserve a better person than me , and I deserve a best person which is not you , thank you for trying to be the best , because you are better just better than the rest."


Its been a years more from the last time that last time we were closed to each other , no Im not goin' to lie myself neither everyone read it , theres one said , when heart whispered , it cant be a lie , its not just the feeling , its you , your heart which stuck , the name still clean and shine in special closet in this heart. People said , theres nothing you can do when your heart stuck to someone. My world is about to rumble again...






Hmmm : You cant lie to yourself , be pure be true , when its love then just say it , when it dont , just say it. Why should you'd be lying about feelings ? Im just saying. Still , 1st love cant be forgotten.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...