# Armageddon T3 - PC Rigs set-up.


Finally , after sometimes , I manage to build my own budget rigs for gaming and some video/photo editing pc. So , with budget RM2k ++ ,  , what PC Specification am I getting and showing here ? , heres the Spec : (thanks to you who give me advise and helping me out.. you know who you are )

Chip Type : NVidia GeForce GTS450
Cuda Cores : 192
CPU : Intel Core (i3-2100)
Dvd/Cd Samsung Writer
Cooler Master 550w
Armageddon T3 Casing
Samsung 19" SyncMaster SA10
Razer Lycosa HD gaming keyboard
Rapoo Wireless Gaming Mouse.
Nvidia Sound/Video HD
Windows 7 Home Premium (can upgrade)
Sonic Gear Speaker.
++



Armageddon T3 CPU casing with built-in 6 cooler fan.
I've been using the custom rigs for 3 months and so far , it works smoothly without any problem , hopefully not. It is enough for me that this rigs can run Dirt 3 and Battlefield 3 well , and hell yeah it can ran Adobe After Effect too :)

Got any opinion ? ideas ? share it with me mate :). Yeah , I f**king love my rigs !

Extra Audio / Mic jack with 4 extra USB port.

Blue led on all cooler fans

Satisfaction

Running on Battlefield 3

In the dark.

The Sims 3 :p.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...