HEART OF THE MOON...



 "And love is "evol" , spell it backwards, I'll show ya...."

You already did the impossible, gained my trust,take it and please don't break it, cause you didnt know what it's like to hurt,Its not a but it's exactly what I thought it would be like tryin' to start over,I've got a hole in my heart from some kind of emotional roller-coasta',Somethin' I won't go on till the question's pure.. tores my emotions, ho it's over,It's like an explosion every time I hold ya, wasn't jokin' when I told ya..You take my breath away, you're a supernova....

I've been treated like dirt befo' ya,And love is "evol", spell it backwards, I'll show ya,Sometimes it hards to know me, I'm cold, walk down this road all alone,It's no one's fault but my own, it's the path I've chosen to go,Frozen as snow, I show no emotion what'so ever, so don't ask me why I act and behave the way I heart you....

I'll do whatever it takes, when I'm with you, I get the shakes,My body aches when I ain't with you, I have zero strength,There's no limit on how far I would go, no boundaries, no lengths...It's not a contest and I ain't on no conquest for no mate,I wasn't lookin' when I stumbled onto you, musta been fate..But so much is at stake, what does it take, let's cut to the chase and leave myself open that I won't be makin' a mistake....

So after some times in the moment,the day the word came out with a question.. I was blinded right at that time,hearing something like that or is it just my emotion,But I love you so much it hurts, never mistreated you once,I poured my heart out to you, let down my guard, swear to God,I'll blow my brains in your lap, lay here and die in your arms,Drop to my knees and I'm pleadin' and sayin' is it the end?.....

I'm a space-bound rocketship and your heart's the moon,And I'm aimin' right at you,Right at you,250, 000 miles on a clear night in June,And I'm aimin' right at you,Right at you,Right at you...Just promise me you'll think of me.....Every time you look up in the sky and see a star..remember me..




I'm a SPACEBOUND and you're the hearts of the MOON!~
sincerelyfromthebrokenheartedbabe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...