# DONT TALK TO A GIRL...

I remember a song which sang by our most talented Hip Hop / Rappers in Malaysia , Too Phat . The song called "Just A Friend". Over the years , I've attracted to one of their verse in that song , which says out loud "dont ever talk to a girl , who said she just has a friend..." . I was like , what the heck with that ? Listening to the whole song , get my fact straight about what they are talking about.

And over the years , I guess , yeah they are true. Girls are cheating , so do boys , but when girls do it , it is mother of god hurts much more than boys did. Believe me. I've been there twice , including this one. Nahh , who cares bout that. There must be something wrong overthere , and my dear boys , just like what they told us , I would remind you one more time... "Please listen to the message that I sang , Dont ever talk to a girl who said she just has a friend..." .

Life knock you down hard , but life must go on , dont matter how hard the obstacle you are facing on , get thru it and carry on your life. I love you , but not this way.








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...