# Goodbye & Hello : The first of 2012

The day of the new year , 2012 , starts with people all over the world celebrating and welcoming their 2012. Fireworks , horned , people gather in places , wishing and enjoying their 1st day of 2012. Well , I dont wanna left behind telling my story , the 1st day of my 2012. It all starts early in the morning , 11.00am , 31 December 2011.

We're planning to celebrate it , er ? Dont know actually , but the plan was to go to the i-City , Shah Alam , together with mom , akram , syafiq and naziah. I'm celebrating my new year with family and friends as I've told you before. It was a day full and fill with happiness , tiredness and everything -ness ever. 


KL , what a crowded place to be ,  especially when celebration is just around the corner , traffic jammed was hectic all over the place , but we make it through the city where everyone was headed towards. How's your 2011 been so far ? Great? Well , that is something you should closed now , open a new book for 2012 , looking forward for success.

I wish you a happy new year 2012. May this year brings us prosporous , wealthiness and healthiness. I really had my celebration with family and friends.What a happy and enjoying moment with them , what a good start for 2012 , but my happiness , had been "stop" for a while , due to United shocked lossed towards Blackburn , United are playing home facing the underdog team , and the matches ended with 3-2 losses towards Blackburn.

I've included some of the pictures taken yesterday , let the pictures do the talking okay? :) We're having fun and one last time , I WISH YOU A VERY GOOD AND BRIGHTER 2012 LADS! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

p/s : Just wanna wish you in a proper way , a happy new year dear lads , thanks for being part of my 2011. I didnt have much time to upload all the pictures in Facebook album , so I'd just wrap it up inside my blog.

The transporter. :)
Times Square attack ! Syafiq , Naziah , Akram and Mom.
Infront of the CHINESE NEW YEAR decoration @ Time Square (early eh?!)
Your stomach knows when it is the time to alert you. KENNY ROGERS yummy!
I love this muffins.
The view of the Street of TTDIsmail (Lot10)
Pavillion Christmas decoration.
Like seriously , I didnt know what Im doing there.
Some chinese kiddos , stumble into this "THING" ahah , and his face was as white as the snow! oh mai! pitty him
Infront of the Pavillion , like serious shit I hate "budak Pavi" .
Akram and Syafiq posed there. (Syafiq , whats wrong?! haha)
ESPRIT didnt pay us for this. :P
Again , TTDI streets.
I love the view , so Metropolitan thingy.
If you are somewhat Gadget freakos , you must've known this place aite ?
The view from i-City , Shah Alam. The big Christmas Tree.
The Fireworks at i-City Shah Alam , couldnt get enough. :(
Having durian  (my first meal @ 2012)
WHAT MALAYSIAN's COULDNT MISS.
YUMMY!
End-up at McDonalds Bangi till 5.00am in the morning , with that "devils horn" haha.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...